See when I sit there and think about stuff, I sometimes come up with the most ridiculous things.....in my last job at work they told me that instead of voclising my ideas to young people, I had to write them down in an 'Ideas' book........because it would be setting them up to failure and disppointment.
Now then..my brain doesnt work that way.
One of my ideas was to have an 'Info Copter'...... just think of how many young people in Powys you could get to in one day.....at the moment it is each school every TWO weeks.......not very consistent.
Ok so it really is a mad idea, but unless you start at the top, you will never ever get anywhere..!!!
So think of it this way:
Start with the stars.......Ok.......sooooo.......... pretty impossible...
How easy is it to get to the moon.....?
Still pretty damn hard, but it may be possible with alot of effort and thought.
Ok so what is sort of relistic......?
How about we take a trip to the top of the stratosphere.....?
Hhmm......now we are getting there....with a litttle effort.......we can do it.........!!!
OK so down to earth, realisticly what CAN we reach.......my guess is anywhere on this planet......easy...!!
Some people will just say..hey...lets drive down the road to the next village......or maybe.....a bit further...OK so London...is that far enough........yes..that will do.......fine...end of...................................
The consequences are they never leave the box.........whatever happened to peoples dreams....?
So here is my next Mad idea.......
http://tinyurl.com/c6evja
Paint it Pink..you hve the PINK TANK...
Install with a high tech video recorder and enough fancy dress to kit out a production of Carmen at the WNO......drive it around the festival scene and record peoples thoughts and desires, dreams ideas, aspirations.....make into a doccumentory..use footage for use with VJ's, music videos, and a snapshot of the minds of the festival goer.......and all sorts.....see I am rambling now........
Ok so it is just a MAD hairbrained idea........but I like it.....I look forward to kitting myself out as a cross between Tank girl and Penelope Pitstop.......
OK so I think I will shut up now.......:)
Spring is coming....the birds are flying back.
x

No comments:
Post a Comment